We have representatives in South-Africa, Rwanda, Ireland and United Arab Emirates.
Uganda Research Network’s mission is:
- To conduct and apply the best humanities, social sciences, engineering, Technology, Interdisciplinary and Health & Medicine research and evaluation towards improving people’s lives, with a special emphasis on the disadvantaged.
Within Uganda and internationally, URN will be the preeminent organization that;
- Produces improvements in humanities & social sciences, engineering & Technology, Interdisciplinary, and Health & Medicine.
- Addresses the needs of individuals, organizations, and communities.
- Designs and advances statistical and research methods.
- Causes practitioners and organizations to adopt evidence-based practices; and informs public understanding and policymaking by the best evidence.
Making research useful and relevant to daily life has been the focus of URN since its inception in 2013 as a nonpartisan, not-for-profit organization. And also succeed in a direct reflection of the vast range of expertise that will drive our work and mission of striving to improve people’s lives and well-being around the world. URN’s Mission is to conduct and apply humanities & social sciences, engineering & Technology, Interdisciplinary, Health & Medicine research to improve people’s lives and wellbeing, with a special emphasis on the disadvantaged. URN’s Mission is supplemented and supported by a statement of the values that guide our organization. In striving to achieve our mission
Our broad range of expertise and ground-breaking approaches are at the cutting edge of efforts to assist individuals, organizations, and governments in advancing human development and improving the quality of humanities & social sciences, engineering & Technology, Interdisciplinary, Health & Medicine, and the workplace. And we place high value on:
- Providing client-oriented services characterized by personal, professional, and organizational integrity.
- Producing quality work products anchored in science.
- Read More….